Monday, May 9, 2016

Janel's half

I can say I see myself in a career that I will enjoy which I will be a nurse but to work up to a heart surgeon and I see myself married having kids I  hope to have 4 kids and I hope to live in a curtain area I hope to live in Miami Florida or maybe near my parents house I hope to become a greater person to be better in my judgement also to still be very close to My best friends I have now and for us to at least still see each other every year if we don't have time and if we have kids we probably won't but with the year thing meet ups it will be ok I hope that my cousins and aunts will still be close and that we will also be seeing each of us all the time I hope that I will be more mature as we'll I have a lot to look forward to but i know it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment